Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pay It Forward: Little Ollie Lish, Primary Children's Hospital and Win a 30 Day Supply of Shakeology!

I have found that what makes me happiest is giving.
Whether it's just helping out around the house and serving my husband, getting out into the community, or any other means that I can give to others in some way, I find joy in those experiences.

Most recently, I have been wanting to give someone the gift of health. If you follow me, you might already know that I drink Shakeology daily and what it has done for me over the last year. As the holidays approached, I knew that I wanted to give a 30 day supply of Shakeology to a deserving person, as well as my time to assist them in reaching their health goals, but I wasn't sure how to go about doing that... I've also found that when you are ready to bless someone else's life, circumstances will usually line up for that to happen, and my answer came to me today!

Growing up, I had this great friend, Sadie. I have always looked up to her as an example, and when I heard that she was expecting a baby, I couldn't have been happier for her... then she and her husband, David got some shocking and scary news, their little baby boy, not yet born would go through multiple heart surgeries just to survive his first year of life. Oliver is thriving and beautiful now, but hearing this family's story has made me see how hard life can be at times. (If you'd like to know more about Ollie, you can read about it here).

Little Ollie

Their family has seen first hand how hard it can be to struggle through many trials and obstacles, but despite their setbacks, they have seen how others are affected as well, and they are raising money to help those families in Primary Children's Hospital have a little bit of their burden lifted this holiday season with a great project!

I want to help their cause by donating a 30 day supply of Shakeology to someone who donates to this fund! So, if you're interested in entering, here are the rules:


1. Enter by donating to the Fund Account. Click the link to see how awesome their care package is!
2. For every $10 you donate, I will put your name into a drawing. Please comment that you were sent from my challenge so I can count your donation. Thanks!
3. Comment on this blog post so I can count your vote (Be sure to include how many entries you get and how I can contact you)!
4. Contest will end on Saturday, December 6th at Noon MST.
5. Drawing will be held on Monday, December 7th. I will contact the winner through the media that they first used to contact me.
6. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks for helping out these families at Primary Children's! They are so deserving of this!                                                                          

***If we can reach Sadie's goal of $2900 by 10 PM MST, Wednesday, I'll give away to a second winner! That's TWO chances of winning a bag of Shakeology for donating to an amazing cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment