Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Who is that girl? About me!

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog!

I'm Cheltzey, and I live in northwestern Montana with my dog, Ruger, and my husband, Andrew. 
We run a marina where we work hard, and play harder! 
Some of my favorite things to do are playing on 'our lake'... swimming and boating in the summer, playing on the ice and snow in the winter... I love health and fitness, which is still pretty new territory for me. I was practically killing myself with bad habits until I finally made the decision to nip my health-problems in the bud in late 2013, and it's been a bumpy ride, but I am learning to thrive through the use of some awesome tools; many of which I will share on this blog!
I love cooking (not baking, and there is a BIG difference)! I love reading and writing, and spend as much time as I can outdoors! I love deep-thinking and conversation, and learning as much as I can about pretty much any topic!
This is my story...

No comments:

Post a Comment