Friday, December 12, 2014

This is it!

(Taken from my Facebook...)

I don't even know who's awake right now, but if you are, maybe you need to hear/see this...
I want everyone in the world to know that regardless of the hard things you'll go through, there is always good to be found.
I used to watch these amazing people and think, "What is wrong with me... why can't I do that, too?"
A year ago, I started reading personal development books everyday, and I've been listening to anything I can get a-hold of when it comes to growing myself and over coming my set-backs.
It doesn't mean I'm not going to have trials and struggles in the future, but the fact is, I now have the TOOLS that I need to see those trials as learning experiences, rather than life-crisis.
I have realized that fear is a story made up in my mind... it's something I think may happen, but hasn't proven itself to happen yet, and just this week, I learned how I can take that fear, and acknowledge it, then USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE.
I look at JK Rowling as one of my mentors. She started writing Harry Potter as a broken and battered woman, and now she has the world in her hands. How did she do that??? I'm finally starting to figure that out, and by gosh, if you're ready for change, I'd love to have you join me on this crazy journey!
I have those tools now, and I want to share them with others who are ready to break free from a life of fear. You only get one chance at life! Don't waste it!!!
If you're looking for a sign, this is it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment